Parweld XTM 405i Separate Wire Feed MIG Welder 400V
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
For orders over £75
Interest Free Finance
Up to 10 months
Safe shopping with us
The brand new Parweld XTM 405i is a 3 phase (400V) inverter based separate wire feed multi process welder. It is capable of MIG, Lift TIG & MMA welding.
This power source is capable of welding steel, aluminium & stainless steel 20MM+ in thickness to a very high standard.
The XTM 405i has a large interactive colour display with built-in synergic parameter control system. The display is positioned on the wire feed unit rather than the power source itself; this is to eliminate the need to travel back to the power souce to adjust welding parameters when the wire feed is being used away from the power source.
Noteable features include:
- Multi process: MIG, DC Lift TIG & MMA
- Large graphical user interface
- Memory function on wire feeder which allows for MIG welding programs to be saved and recalled
- Wire feed inching button
- Gas purge button
- Synergic control for MIG welding
- 2T/4T trigger latching
- Clear visor on wire feed unit to protect control panel
- Fan on demand (eliminating constant noise)
The capabilities of this machine are extensive and allow it to be used in a wide variety of industries including general fabrication, agricultural engineering / repair, structural steelwork & many more.
- Input voltage: 400V (3 phase)
- Input current: 32A
- Ouput voltage range: 15.0V - 39.0V
- Spool size: 15KG (300MM)
- Wire feed: 4 roll (suitable for feeding all material types_
- Wire diameter range: 1.0MM - 1.6MM
- Duty cycle: 60% at 400A
- Maximum output current: 400A
- Generator KVA requirement: 25KVA
- Enclosure protection class: IP23S
- Dimensions: 1100MM L x 600MM W x 1400MM H
- Weight: 90KG
The standard XTM405i P1 air cooled package includes power source, wire feed unit, 5 metre interconnection cables, trolley, storage drawer, MIG torch, earth lead, gas regulator & gas hose. Water cooled packages are available upon request.
|Lead Time||1-2 Working Days|
|Max Weldable Thickness||3MM, 5MM, 8MM, 10MM, 12MM, 15MM, 20MM, 20MM+|
|Warranty Period||1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year, 3 Year + 3 Year|
|Max Wire Reel Capacity||5KG, 15KG|