Oxford Cutmaker 550 Plasma Cutter
- 25MM clean cut
- 240V or 400V input supply
- CNC table compatible - Yes - with modification
- Cuts all metals
- Trafimet S65 plasma torch
- Thermal heating & gouging
- Perfect for agricultural applications
- Duty cycle - 55A @ 40%
- Weight - 41KG
- 2 year warranty
*Image is for illustration purposes only - Top spec model shown*
- Superior cut quality means straight clean cuts ready to weld without dressing & with minimal heat affected zone.
- Cuts steel, stainless steel, Hardox, boron steel, aluminium & alloys, copper, brass, painted metals, rusty metals, mesh etc.
- Cut from tin foil right up to 31MM metal on single phase model & 36mm on three phase (severance cut).
- Infinitely variable power so you can always set output to the optimum for the material.
- Thermal heating function allows the user to apply heat only, ideal for replacing gas bottles to remove rusted nuts, bearings etc.
- Thermal gouging function for removing metal without cutting through, remove welds, brackets, fastenings etc.
- Long life torch consumables & importantly, lower cost consumables compared with other leading makes.
- Class leading air consumption, up to 50% less than our competitors, 100L/min (3.5CFM) so only a small compressor needed.
- Air filter & regulator fitted to set the pressure & help trap moisture & pressure gauge displays setting.
- 6M (20 foot) cutting/gouging/heating torch supplied as standard, takes low cost consumables.
- Over 90% efficiency means the lowest power consumption possible so keeps your running costs to the minimum!
- Low fume technology means up to 50% reduction in fumes compared with our competitors.
- Non HF starting system means these are safe for use on vehicles & don’t interfere with IT systems etc.
- Generator friendly design guarantees no damage even if the generator is unstable!
- Not affected by harsh environments like inverter based machines so guaranteed no blow ups!
- Built to comply with BS EN60974-1, BS EN60974-10, RoHS directive, weee directive & CE marked.
- Really rugged industrial design for the longest possible life span.
- Input voltage - 230V 1 Phase 32A
- Max severance cut capacity - 31MM
- Clean cut capacity - 22MM
- Pierce capacity - 14MM
- Max cutting power output - 7.7KW
- Minimum generator size for 3/4" power - 6KVA
- Recommended power output - 8KVA
- Air pressure & flow rate - 65-70PSI & 3.5CFM
- Duty cycle at half power or below - 100%
- Duty cycle at full power - 40%
All Oxford Plasma machines come with a 3M mains input lead, 3M work lead & a 6M hand torch suitable for cutting, thermal heating & thermal gouging. Wheels are fitted for best portability.
In addition we include a torch consumable kit to keep you cutting for some time.