Navitek Red S4 Air Fed Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- True colour welding helmet
- Shade range - 9 - 13
- Air fed PAPR - Yes
- Arc sensors - 4
- Grind mode - Yes
- Diopter / cheater lens - Yes
- Viewing area - 93MM x 43MM
- 2 year warranty
- The Navitek S4 combines the S4 autodarkening filrer with one of the largest clear grinding visors available on the market.
- Certified for grinding with the specific standards EN166B and EN175B
- Excellent ergonomics provide good protection of the forehead, ears and neck
- Shades can be selected using the stepless knobs, which also enable adapting of the sensitivity of the 4 arc sensors and adjustment of delay according to the welding application.
- Equipped with longitudinal headgear with 4 settings: height, width, angle and longitudinal adjustment for welders operating with corrective glasses.
- S4 autodarkening filter offers a 93x43mm viewing area with a perfect vision of the fusion during welding thanks to excellent 1/1/1/2 optical classes.
- The 4 sensors have fast switching speed of 0.2ms for flawless detection of the welding arc, with all welding processes.
- With the airkos, the navitek S4 provides filtration of the solid and liquid particles. The bolted and flame retardant face seal guarantees a limited TH2 inward leakage inside the headtop.
- Main filter is reusable
- Clogged filter alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Airkos blower unit is approved and certified according to EN12941 standard
- Welding shade: Variable DIN 9 to DIN13
- LC Technology: Twisted nematic
- Optical Classes: 1/1/1/2
- Sensitivity setting: Stepless
- Power: Solar
- Delay setting: From 0.1s to 1s
- Filtration: TH2PSL
- Sound alarm: Clogged filter, low battery
- Battery: Lithium-Ion - Removable
- Charger: 6 hours smart charge
- Spark protection: Indirect filter cover
- Sound level: 60dB
- Grinding: Yes - Clear grinding visor
- Airflow: 180l/m and 220l/m
- Operating time: 9-10 hours
- Arc sensors: 4, independent
- Switching speed: 0.1ms
- Side vision: Shade DIN5 polycarbonate
|Price on Application||No|