GYS Kronos 400T Duo Compact MIG Welder 400V
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
For orders over £75
Interest Free Finance
Up to 10 months
Safe shopping with us
- Multi process 3 phase inverter
- Ability to add additional separate wire feed post-purchase
- Fully synergic control including lines for steel, stainless steel, aluminium & CuSi brazing
- 200 welding job memory storage slots
- Large digital display
The brand new range of Kronos inverter welders from French manufacturer GYS is about the take the industry by storm. Fact.
"Built to last. Built to perform. Built to impress."
The Kronos 400T DUO is a 3 phase (400V) inverter based multi process welding machine. It is capable of MIG/MAG welding, MMA welding & DC Lift TIG welding (with pulse). Welding materials such as mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium* to a very high standard is well within it's capabilities.
n addition to this is has a somewhat unique feature: the ability to add an additional separate wire feed unit on, either at the time of purchase or post-purchase. What does this mean? In theory, it means the user could have two torches connected to the machine at any given time. One wire feed unit could have mild steel wire loaded and the other could have an alternative material loaded; thus allowing for easy switching between jobs with minimal effort. Or, alternatively, the same material could be loaded in both wire feed units and the user could simply switch torches when their wire reel has run out thus saving 5-10 minutes when changing out a reel.
*Aluminium welding - MIG only
Kronos' innovative technology ensures excellent arc characteristics for the most demanding MIG/MAG applications. The integrated synergies make adjustments much easier, and reduce welding spatter. Its bright and intuitive interface allows precise control of welding parameters, so that the highest possible results can be achieved.
When compared with it's closest market sector competitors it wins in every respect:
- Build quality ✓
- Arc quality ✓
- Features ✓
- Technical specifications ✓
- Price ✓
- After-care service ✓
If you're looking for an incredibly high quality welding machine that will stand the test of time, assist in laying welds that'll impress your customers as well as show a significant saving against competitor brands then look no further.
- Full machine software and synergy updates available via USB stick.
- Portability function, the ability to load/save/transport user JOBS and machine configuration via USB stick.
- On-demand ventilation system to reduce dust ingress, and increase energy efficiency.
- Digital arc control with instantaneous ignition.
- Very stable arc which reduces welding spatter.
- Four-roller wire feeder with digital encoder for smooth operation.
- 2 display mode: Easy - streamlined interface suitable for the vast majority of users to achieve the best possible weld quality. Expert - dedicated interface for the most experienced welders, allows the user to adjust all the parameters of the welding cycle.
- The wire feeder is automatically selected by pulling the trigger on the torch, or by using the knob on the interface.
- Reinforced wheels for stability and manoeuvrability.
- Gas bottle support up to 10 m3 (50 L).
- IP23S rated to withstand difficult environments.
- 4 lifting points for easy handling and safe transport.
- Convenient polarity change available on the front panel.
- Input voltage: 400V
- Input current: 32A
- Current range: 15A - 400A
- Wire diameter range: 0.6MM - 1.2MM (solid) & 0.9MM - 1.6MM (cored)
- Wire spool capacity: 5KG & 15KG
- Wire feed motor: 50W
- Wire feed: 4 roll
- Duty cycle: 60% at 300A (measured at 40 degrees Celsius ambient temperature)
- Dimenions: 900MM x 750MM x 670MM
- Weight: 55KG
- OCV: 66V
- Insulation class: IP23S
- Made in France
|Lead Time||Call Our Sales Team For Stock Availability|
|Max Weldable Thickness||3MM, 5MM, 8MM, 10MM, 12MM, 15MM, 20MM, 20MM+|
|Warranty Period||1 Year, 2 Year|
|Max Wire Reel Capacity||15KG|