GYS 30FV Dual Voltage Plasma Cutter
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
For orders over £75
Interest Free Finance
Up to 10 months
Safe shopping with us
- 10MM clean cut
- 110V/240V input supply
- CNC table compatible - No
- Cuts all metals
- Perfect for site cutting
- Made in France
- Duty cycle - 23A @ 30%
- Weight - 10.8KG
- 2 year warranty
The GYS 30FV Plasma Cutter's HF-free arcing system preserves and increases consumable life span. Ideal for maintenance jobs and car body repairs, it integrates robust mechanical parts along with an intuitive interface and flowmeter on the front panel.
- Inverter technology to ensure quality cut on all types of steel
- Intuitive display: - potentiometer to adjust the output current according to the thickness and material to cut, - manual adjustment of the air pressure with flowmeter on front panel
- Torch designed to be shock and heat resistant
- Input Voltage - 230/110V
- Max Clean Cut - Steel: 10mm, Aluminium: 8mm
- Max Severance Cut - Steel: 15mm, Aluminium: 10mm
- Duty Cycle at 40C - 30% @ 23A, 25% @ 19A
- Weight - 10.8KG
- Warranty - 2 Years
- Package Includes - 4M (detachable) Ergonomic Torch and Clamp
|Input Voltage||230V, 110V/230V|
|Warranty Period||2 Year|
|Max Cutting Thickness||5MM, 8MM, 10MM|